Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g7 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion g7 notebook pc

I go to the online HP parts and accessories website to order/price a new battery. I have all the info it asks for except the series number. Have looked all over, in the HP assistant and everywhere but just can't seem to find the series number, please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@shu-hi

Please try

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=C3Q78UA

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @shu-hi,

Welcome to FORUM !!

Please go through this document : https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00033108

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I watched the video on the link you provided but it say or show anything about how to find the Series of my laptop. I know the Model and Serial numbers and about everything else but not the series number and this is very important when ordering parts, etc.

Would it help if I gave you the model and Serial number?

HP Recommended

Hello @shu-hi,

Your lptaop is a Pavilion g7  series. However series of g7 has many model numbers and the specifications and parts numbers differ from each ones.

EX : 
HP Pavilion g7-1033cl
HP Pavilion g7-1260us
HP Pavilion g7-2051sg

So it would be appropraite to use the correct model and serial number when buying the parts.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

What is the URL for ordering parts for my HP laptop

HP Recommended

@shu-hi wrote:

What is the URL for ordering parts for my HP laptop

Hi,

What is your machine ? As mentioned above from @GBL84 we need to know what is the model/product of your machine. Without that information we can't supply a list of part numbers.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Mode:  HP Pavilion laptop g7

Product #  C3Q78UA#ABA

What else can I give you to help me out?

HP Recommended

@shu-hi

Please try

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=C3Q78UA

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.