Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-ce3011nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello , i received a HP Pavilion 14-ce3011nf, its a very nice laptop.

i explored what apps were preinstalled and saw a lot of HP apps that are apparently available on the Microsoft store but only if you already have them ( HP audio Switch , HP coolsense, HP documentation and some others ) and i noticed that if you click on HP Inc. in the microsoft store they are saying that 80~ apps are available for this dev but the apps i was talking about are not listed in what you can freely install even tho you can clearly update them from the microsoft store and they even have a download page with the same dev but they are like hidden . I received my laptop with a outdated version of windows and i wanted to perform a clean installation of windows ( yes i know it would delete all preinstalled files and remove the hp partition ect.. ) 

I have no problem with my laptops but i just wanted to know why we cant download those anywhere ( not listed on the drivers pages ) Because hp coolsense for exemple was a great shortcut to change the fan settings without going into the bios so idk why we cant download them for exemple

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Pandamien

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Try the following:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My windows store is working , it is hiding ( or hp is hidding ) apps that was preinstalled on the pc like HP coolsense. If i search HP coolsense on the windows store nothing is found . But i do know that those apps had a microsoft store page because they were getting a update on the first start of the pc

HP Recommended

@Pandamien

Thank you for posting back. 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. This sounds like the windows operating system is not installed correctly due to that computer is not booting into windows desktop. 

The last thing I can suggest trying to restore the computer back to the factory settings. Performing an HP system recovery (Windows ) While doing the recovery there is an option to backup your personal files. If you have not previously done one now is a good time. 

Restoring Files that were Backed Up Using HP Recovery Manager (Windows )You can also contact HP support for assistance. They can remotely access your system to help alleviate difficulties: www.hp.com/contacthp/

The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok i’ll try with this . Thanks you

HP Recommended

@Pandamien

Work on it as per your convenience and keep me posted on the results.  

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello , it worked perfectly fine thanks 🙂 But i still need to have them preinstalled to get them , if i delete them and go in the microsoft store i cant find them for some reason 

HP Recommended

@Pandamien

To get the answer to this question, the software bundled with OS cannot be modified or downloaded from app store. 

Please click “

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.