Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15- BE002TU
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

IN MY LAPTOP HP 15-BE002TU WAS FORMAT, NOW I INSTALL WINDOWN 7-(32BIT), HOW TO INSTALL THE DRIVERS? KINDLY REPLY ME.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

dear buddy,

I need video card driver for os windows 7 ultimate 32 bit ,kindly send me

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Support forum !

I am not sure if 32-bit Windows is supported, but you may try. x64 is supported for sure.

You can get the drivers for Windows 7 from HP website/servers . Here is the URL 

>> http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/10862306/model/11543974

If you do not have Internet connection after Windows 7 is installed, you can copy the files from another computer and transfer them to your HP 15 via USB thumbdrive (for example).

Let me know if this helps and do not hesitate to post again if something is not clear.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Most HP driver packages have both 32 and 64 bit drivers contained in the driver package.

Download the driver you need (regardless if it is under 32 or 64 bit OS) and apply it, it will warn you if it is not for your system.

HP Recommended

dear buddy,

I need video card driver for os windows 7 ultimate 32 bit ,kindly send me

HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the W7 32 bit graphics driver you need.

Download, unzip and run the setup.exe file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26088/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-32-bit-?product=...

HP Recommended

Hlo sir my hp be015tu laptop install official graphics driver.but it is not working..My Operating system is windows 7 64-bit...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.