Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Laptop 14 ce-3006tu

Hi there,

I just recently got some issues with my new HP Pavilion Laptop 14- ce3006tu. Windows Update isn't working at all, and I don't know about the connection, it even broke HP support assistant for no good reason. Windows update has this error: "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070002)". HP support assistant that came with my PC wasn't loading at all, so I decided to re-install it. But this error came (Screenshots are below), A new version of HP support assistant is already installed, setup will now close. I ran the system file checker, no issues. The dism.exe restore health command and even Windows Update troubleshooting. I even tried making a new user account but of no luck. They all said no issues. I would love if this issue can be solved soon without resetting my PC. The PC is good, I don't have any complaints with it, I just need to get this fixed. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Some screenshots are below:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c17sezx5edawury/images_help.rar/file

Check on the above link

Windows specifications:
Windows 10 v2004

Home single language 

Included version came with PC

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Aditya_Khullar2 

Your screenshots did not show up in the thread, so there is nothing for us to see.

As far as I know, MS is not FORCING the v20.04 Update on ANYONE; instead, they are only offering it to folks.  So, if that is still the case, YOU forced the update onto your PC and that caused these issues.

You need to see if you can still do a rollback to the prior version and if offered the update again, do NOT accept it -- as it still has lots of issues that MS has not addressed.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

See, I got the update by Windows 10 update app itself, at first it was good, just 2 days ago this happened. If HP is not willing to help, there's no sense in purchasing if we don't get after sales service and support.

I understand you are not from HP, but I request HP members to take a look at this.

regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.