Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-26-2022 08:08 AM
Hi please can anyone advise me, on how or what I need to do to set up a way to write letter. Then print it off on my printer which is paired to this laptop.
Many thanks Melsey63
07-26-2022 04:48 PM - edited 07-26-2022 04:48 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) If Microsoft Office is pre-installed, you can use "Word" program to write letter
(2) If you don't have Microsoft Office, you can install an open source variant:
- Download .exe file and double click to install
(3) When this is done, we will move on to printing... step by step
(4) Please report your results
07-26-2022 10:08 PM
Windows Vista also came with two very simple word processors - NotePad and WordPad.
Look in your list of programs under the "Windows Accessories" folder.
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community