Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hey, and merry christmas! Did HP 250 G5 drivers will work on HP 250 G2 with Intel® pentium proccesor corrextly without any problems?
HP Recommended

S.O: Windows 7 x64Bit

Model: HP 250 G6 I3-6006U

Hi, I have the same pc, I installed win 7 downloaded the drivers present here but I have a problem with the Graphic card and with the audio

HP Recommended

what if i  have a celeron...

HP Recommended

i have a celeron...what can i do?

HP Recommended

Hello all,

i also have this model with a Celeron processor (N3060), i have install all drivers using the 250 G5 or the 15t-ay000 (links provided in this thread). The only problem i have is enabling the WiFi. The hardware is correctly recognised by windows, used drivers from both links and also from Intel. WiFi cannot be enabled with F12 key. Not a hardware problem (all other special Fn keys are working).

Module is Intel Wireless-AC 3168.

Does anyone else have the same problem or solved something similar?

HP Recommended

Thanks for the USB3 link, Paul. It actually worked.

I'm still looking for graphics and network drivers, though. I've tried the other links you kindly provided but no luck.

The USB3 driver sp81158.exe from the ftp site really worked so I'm hoping you can provide links to the network and graphics drivers on this site

Thanks for your knowledgeable help

HP Recommended

Hello.

I have the hp250g6 with 7th generation processor Pentium N4200.

It is possible to find drivers for Win7 32-bit?

Thanks

HP Recommended
Same issue here
HP Recommended
Please give the link from hp 250 g6 driver
For Windows 7 32bit
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.