Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp omen 15 ce009nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have probleme in hp omen  command centre  when i enter to network booster i tried to install package but nothing happen Annotation 2019-10-13 .jpg

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

@badra130

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Recommend you to remove and install a fresh copy of the Omen Command Center from the Microsoft store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My current copy from microsoft store i reinstalled many times but nothing change

HP Recommended

Since you've already tried the re-installation from the Microsoft website on multiple occasions, let's download and install this: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84071.exe

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have a problem with my new Hp spectre x360 9th Gen laptop, I formatted SSD by mistake. I want to install the system with the factory setup. I tried to download the recovery media through HP Cloud Recovery Tool. But the file is not downloading, getting error network connection always. Can you help me to get the direct link to download Hp cloud recovery tool?

HP Recommended

after i download the link i install it but nothing change still the same problem 

HP Recommended

@badra130

Create a new user account and check: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-10-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-acc..., if it works. If it doesn't, you may need to reinstall the windows, as the last option: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

when i make reset to my pc without lost my personal data , are my game  will be lost or not ?

HP Recommended

Do Not Reinstall Windows Yet!!!

There are still a couple of other things to try first. If the below method does not work, then you might have to reinstall Windows.  Yes you will lose all of your data and programs when you reinstall the OS. You should back up your personal files to an external hard drive first.

First... uninstall all the Omen downloads you have already tried.

Go to the Search bar in the Task bar and type Programs. The list should show Add or Remove Programs in the list. Click on that.

The hunt for the Omen Command Center (OCC) and uninstall it. There might be two versions, the app and the traditional version, uninstall both. Reboot the PC.

Second... do everything in the order I have it listed. Even if you think you have some of this installed already. You are going to install it again.

Install these...
Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store
Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store
OMEN Command Center SDK

Next (very important)...  force Windows Updates to search for updates. Go to updates and click on the Search for Updates button, even if it shows its up to date. If it already shows updates pending, let them install, then search again. If it finds any, install them and reboot the computer. Then do it again (search again until no more are found).

Go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and make sure its set to Running - Automatic.

NOTE: The Omen button may or may not open the OCC. If it does not, go to the Start Menu and see if it will open from the short cut. If it will not open from the Start menu shortcut, right click the shortcut and choose More...  Run as Administrator.

This should have everything working in the OCC now.

Let me know what happens.

HP Recommended

i installed occ in non microsoft store version but idont know location to be delete the old omen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.