Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

i havea serial no of my notebook but we i enter it i can't found BIOS or any other driver

HP 430

i am having notebook hp 430 and i nee dBIOS driver

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 5
176 164 10 27
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

i havea serial no of my notebook but we i enter it i can't found BIOS or any other driver

Can you please explain what you are trying ... the BIOS do not need any drivers ... Whats your issue???

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I want to download BIOS but when I enter my serial no of my notebook it shows BIOS or any other drive is not found

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 5
176 164 10 27
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If you have a HP ProBook 340 G1 then you can find here the required drivers and BIOS version. However I would install the HP Support Assistant which can keep your drivers and firmware automatically up to date.

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thnx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 5
176 164 10 27
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You are welcome, if that solved your question, please mark it as answer for others 🙂

--------

P.S.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation