Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-04-2023 07:03 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you keep getting the error message "the windows event log service must be running" on your HP Pavilion 15.6 Inch Laptop PC 15-Eh1000 (2H5A7AV).
This issue could occur if the redundant log files are not deleted.
Please follow the steps listed below to overwrite redundant log files.
1. Click the System option under the Windows Logs drop-down menu.
2. Next, click the Properties option on the right-hand side pane.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Check the Overwrite events as needed (oldest events first) box.
5. Press Apply and then press OK.
I hope this helps.
Have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community