Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 15-bk062sa (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  MANAGE TO DOWNLOAD THE  DRIVER OK BUT ON DEVICE MANAGER NOTHING THIS BEING SAID THE SCREEN WORKS  FOR A FEW DAYS THEN BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

ONE OTHER THING IS MAGIC OR WHAT????? I'VE HAD THE LAPTOP FOR ABOUT 6.5YEARS NOW  BUT WHEN YOU CHECK THE WARRANTY IT SAYS  THIS 

Warranty status:  Product sold without warranty - See details

Serial number:[Personal Information Removed] SAYS NO START DATE NO END DATE 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @gazzy786 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Could you please explain exactly what the problem is and what has been done so far, so that one can understand the case.

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.