Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp omen 880-068
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Everything was fine before this update. I've tried everything that i know to fix it like reinstall OCC and Omen sdk pack. But still No apply button on the screen.   Im using Ryzen Master Utility to set the Overclock Now. if any one knows anything i would appreciate it. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hp.jpghere is a picture 

HP Recommended

@Ddub1 Here's what you need to do:

Click here to download the latest OMEN Command Center to resolve this issue.

If the issue persists, Click here to find and install the Bios and chip-set driver updates,

If the issue persists, is recover the original application from the recovery manager: Click here for instructions to retain the original Omen controller.

The only other thing to do is to uninstall the software and install a fresh copy from the Microsoft store: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did everything even pc reset. When I hit the sliders up to were I always overclock to there is no were to click apply at. This happen ever since I updated omen command center back in April. I like it better then ryzen master utility.  

HP Recommended

@Ddub1 I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.