Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Stream laptop

Hello,  I have a HP Stream laptop.  I am not computer savey.  I found an article online that I want to put into documents or download it.

how I do that?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@lvham

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community.

I reviewed the case regarding issues with the computer.

Are you trying to download the entire webpage?

Is it a downloadable file, like do you see any link to download it in that webpage?

I will be delighted to assist you here.  Please let me know the issue in detail to assist you further with relevant steps.

Keep me posted. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you for responding.  

I wanted just to save the article, items I wanted to download.  I have not had this computer very long.  I wanted to copy and print, but I could not figure out how to even do that.  I do not know How to copy just certain info and save it/download it etc.

HP Recommended

@lvham

Open the webpage and keep the content on the screen, then press fn and prt scr keys, ( fn key will be in the second from left to right, in the bottom row of the keyboard, and prt scr key will be the second one from right to left, in the first row of the keyboard. )

Once done, open ms paint and press ctrl and v. The screenshot will be pasted in the ms paint window. then you can either crop the area you want to save and then click on file, then click save.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.