cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
Pavanbonda
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

recently i updated HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.15.24410 this update facing display isssue

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

recently i updates my laptop to  windows 11  i got some updates i updated this driver HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.15.24410 after that when i save any files to desktop its not showing after when i click refresh those are apearing plz help my humble request...

4 REPLIES 4
SeHu
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, I had this problem too. I fix it with pause upgrade option in windows update. After pause and reboot the upgrade this problem have disappeard, I hope this help you.

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Pavanbonda
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can u explain briefly...iam on windows 11 plz 

sjd_Dallas
Level 1
12 6 0 2
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This installed automatically by Windows Update and rebooted my PC outside the normal window.  That prompted me to look for a reason.  Because this installed automatically outside the normal window, I am fearful we all have a virus.  Anyone know what software component this is?

Tags (2)
SeHu
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Basically I did this, paused win11 updates, And the problem was gone.

[content removed]

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation