Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

recently i updates my laptop to  windows 11  i got some updates i updated this driver HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.15.24410 after that when i save any files to desktop its not showing after when i click refresh those are apearing plz help my humble request...

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, I had this problem too. I fix it with pause upgrade option in windows update. After pause and reboot the upgrade this problem have disappeard, I hope this help you.

HP Recommended

Can u explain briefly...iam on windows 11 plz 

HP Recommended

This installed automatically by Windows Update and rebooted my PC outside the normal window.  That prompted me to look for a reason.  Because this installed automatically outside the normal window, I am fearful we all have a virus.  Anyone know what software component this is?

HP Recommended

Basically I did this, paused win11 updates, And the problem was gone.

[content removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.