08-22-2019 04:52 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-24-2019 05:31 PM - edited 08-24-2019 05:31 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Uninstall McAfee in the computer
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
- Select mcAfee app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
Turn Windows Defender Firewall on
- Select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Firewall & network protection. Open Windows Security settings
- Select a network profile.
- Under Windows Defender Firewall, switch the setting to On.
Let me know if that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee