Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
tuneup
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi and,  greetings, i remember my last HP computer that was running win7 there was a tuneup option when i opened support assistant. where can i find that on win10? or, if there is such a thing.

i have another question that i will post on another thread.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello joeypinter,

Welcome back to the HP Forums!

I understand you are looking for the tune up service on your HP Notebook. It does not appear that the HP Support Assistant has this feature in Windows 10. However, this is a document that will help you with each step the tune-up would have completed.

HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)

I look forward to your reply!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello joeypinter,

Welcome back to the HP Forums!

I understand you are looking for the tune up service on your HP Notebook. It does not appear that the HP Support Assistant has this feature in Windows 10. However, this is a document that will help you with each step the tune-up would have completed.

HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)

I look forward to your reply!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

thank you very much, i was just telling my wife that i posted two questions here last night and both were answered today. very nice indeed.

HP Recommended

Hello @joeypinter,

Thank you for the reply!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post on the forums.

Have a great day!

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.