Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Stream x360 - 11-p010nt (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello. 
Last week I upgraded my x360 to win 10 and I met some problems. I solved some of them but not the touchscreen issue. Didn't work at all. The windows shortcut at the bottom of the screen worked but not the touchscreen. And also I did a check at the very beginning, I mean the HP interface with f2. At this diagnosis part touchscreen works. And what I didn't find acceptable about win 10 is that I didn't have enough space for further insalls such as Office. 
I gave up and installed a 3rd OS, Ubuntu. All went well but not the internet connection. And also the lack of exe applications patch, I decided to reinstall win 8.1 pro from the microsoft with a key I bought legally. 
I've enrolled to HP solutions center and tried to get the drivers from the official site, the prompt says "HP sonuçlarınızı derliyor. Bu işlem bilgisayarınıza ve bağlantı hızınıza bağlı olarak 3 dakika kadar bir zaman alabilir. Beklediğiniz için teşekkür ederiz." which means HP is organising your results and this operation will take about 3 minutes due to your connection speed and your computer. Thanks for waiting. I have been waiting for hours, no drivers appeared. 

I need the touchscreen driver only. Is there any other source that I can get my touchscreen driver? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.