Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 850 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having an issue where, when connecting three monitors via the USB hub, 1 HDMI, and 2 Displayport I can only adjust one of  the Display Port monitors to 59p

The monitors are 2 Viewsonic (identical models) and one LG Curve

The issue is, one of the Display Port monitors is "fuzzy" and unable to select the preferred 59hzp. I can set one for progressive, and the other will only allow selecting of Interlace which, is the monitor appearing "fuzzy"

I have updated all the drivers for the monitors, and installed the latest video drivers.

Any ideas why both display ports can't be set to 59p? 

If I disconnect the one that only provides the 59p, the other monitor then, will allow the refresh rate to 59p. Once the original monitor is connected again to the display port, the monitor refresh rate reverts back to 59i and the one reattached sets up as 59p

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RGrone1 

What is your USB hub ? Is it compatible with your computer ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Don't recall the model number it is the most recent HP USB hub

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.