Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

16016997292286329771406595015085.jpg

 see, after setting to high performance also only discrete graphic is working with 500mb .

• I also know the reason for it, here in pic you can see, as r5 is set as default graphic by windows for both high performance as well as low performance.
  • Thus, it does not matter whether I choose hingh or power saving option , only r5 graphic will work.
  • 16017001452407416447144275546426.jpg

HP Recommended

I clearly wrote that you should switch to maximum performance in the power plan settings, not in the graphics settings. And use a different program to monitor performance. Yours doesn't even show two video adapters.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.