Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Thanks you.  it solved my problem very easily. 

HP Recommended

Thank you, someone who knows what they’re talking about. Instead spewing useless information.

HP Recommended

In my case, the driver for “Generic PnP Monitor” under Monitors was updated to “PnP Monitor (Standard)”. Reverting it back to Generic PnP Monitor solved the problem for me. You can do this by selecting Update Driver -> Browse My Computer -> Pick from List.  Cheers!

HP Recommended

Thanks !! That did the job. Enabling the PnP Monitor! 

HP Recommended

Try downloading the Intel(R) HD  graphics driver from the HP support website and install it manually (through the .exe file).

This worked for me...

Hope your problem gets resolved😊

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.