Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@Parough1

Thanks for your reply. 🙂

I read that you've tried the steps and there seems to be a graphic driver issue. You may uninstall the existing graphic drivers and then reinstall them. To do so please use the below procedure.

• Open Device Manager
  • Expand "Display adapters."
  • Under Display adapters, right-click on the Intel display drivers and click on uninstall.
  • Now, please download and install the updated drivers from this link: http://hp.care/2mbyvDG
  • Restart the laptop after installation.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. Take care! 

HP Recommended

I finally figured out how to project my comp. screen to my tv, using the HDMI cable...yay me! This is awesome,except the on screen keyboard. Thanks to everyone,for all the support!

HP Recommended

@Parough1

You're most welcome. 🙂

I'm glad to know that you were able to connect the TV to the computer using HDMI cable and it works well. Happy computing. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

So now my next question...do you think it would be beneficial to have the screen replaced,or shouldI just get a new laptop?

HP Recommended

@Parough1

Before you come to a conclusion, I suggest you to explore the repair options with HP phone support and heck the cost involved to replace the screen, keyboard, and optical drive. If the cost is higher then you may go for a new laptop. If you are unable to contact HP phone support then let me know your country fo residence and I'll find the contact information for you.

Cheers! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.