cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
aarmstrong
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Connect 2 Extended monitors to my HP Spectre x360 Converible 15

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb1xx 11th Gen Intel Core i7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am trying to connect 2 extended monitors to my lap top. I have one connected through the HDMI port but i am not sure if there is a way to add another, and if so, what product i would need. I have searched through the questions, but i am not finding the answer for my specific laptop. Please help. 

Thank you for your time.

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,827 65,540 12,549 21,629
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@aarmstrong 

I don't know what is your HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb1xx, but I believe it has 1 or 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 or Thunderbolt™ 4 port(s). You can use many options

Use Thunderbolt™ 3 monitors  and daisy them,
Use USB-C dock 

I do not have a Specter machine to test but I tested HP USB-C Gen 5 (5TW10AA) dock on

1. HP Elitebook 840 G5 with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 65W  - this is my main machine now
  2. HP Omen 15-dc0071tx with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 200W
  3.  Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 13-7000 series with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 65W
  4. HP Envy x360 15-ee0047nr with USB-C 10Gbps with PD and DP 1.4 - PSU 65W

and I get 3 external FHD monitors. For a, c and d above, the dock can charge my machines and true single cable option.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation