Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Display not connecting to the TV

HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 Convertible 15m-dr1...
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, so i am trying to connect Display to my TV with a HDMI court and its not even showing windows with a numbers 1,or 2 on the Display Settings. I try to delete Display Adapters at the Device Manager and then restart the notebook but it downloaded back  and i have the same problem. Before about 2 months ago it was working fine. I dont know how to fix the problem! HDMI court is totally working fine, its not broking. So what should i do? PLZ HELP SOS

P.S Yes i did click on the right corner to connect to the Extend or Duplicate, but nothing happens at all. Even with a 2nd screen only nothing works =( Do i have to download a driver or something? Because i dont have Nvidia card...Untitled2.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
84,601 84,488 10,682 22,904
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dj_Johnson 

Please read manual of your TV. Some TV's have few HDMI ports and they need to know where the source comes from. You have to tell your TV:  the HDMI port is coming from a PC

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes there is 2 HDMI ports but it was working about 2 monthes ago, and i did not use it for a while, and now its not connecting at all to the TV. If earlier it was making a nose  when i connect HDMI  to my laptop and it was working, now its not even making any noise when i connec to my laptop, and nothing working when i press  on the PROJECT

So i thing maybe i need a NVIDIA driver, or some other diver so i can finally see Screen # 1 or # 2, which i dont see it at all at the Display Settings. There is no Detect buttons ar screens at the Display settings as you can see on the screenshot. So please HELP Someone, dont know what to to do to Connect =(  Spending 3 days already trying to connect to TV as Usual. I have 2 TV's And same problem when i connect to the 2nd TV, could not connect! SOS

SOS

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation