Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-05-2021 10:44 AM
Hi I recently brought a HP x360 laptop AMD however when I flip the device to tablet mode and activate the tablet keyboard, the keyboard appears and then disappears. It doesn't seem to want to lock the keyboard to the screen? This only happened today ( made no updates, or changes to settings?)
I have googled and followed the solution on this thread. https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/HP-ENVY-x360-Tablet-Mode-keyboa... but none of the solutions work or apply to me?
I'm open to retrying similar solutions again in a step by step manner
01-09-2021 05:54 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Press the Windows key + R - On the Run command type in regedit and then click on OK.
- Now goto path -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AutoRotation
- Check the value of Enable file if it is 0 rotation will be OFF if 1 rotation will be ON.
- Restart and Autorotation will work.
- Note: The lock rotation button in display settings will still be disabled.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community