Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 845 14 inch G9 Notebook PC (544M1AV)

Dear HP Team, 

when I bought the EliteBook, there was this model with 1000 nits SureView display.

However, the picture quality and the brightness gradients due to unstable viewing angles are so poor even with the privacy screen turned off that my eyes hurt after a very short time.

The phone support could not help me, a replacement of the display is not possible. A return of the device is also no longer possible, since I have owned the device for longer than 4 weeks.

Are there no other options then? The option of the SureView is really not optimal. Especially with such high-priced devices, the claim of premium notebook manufacturers should be to find a solution for users with eye pain due to the device. Is the only option to sell the device and buy me another one?

Best regards and I hope for help here in the forum.

Tobias

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.