Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 ab202tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop is fully updated. Even BIOS are up to date. When i am playing any game on the laptop, i get 50 to 60 fps but when i connect the charger, the fps drops to 8 to 10 fps. there is a huge lag. I triend the power settings. Everything is set to high. Bettary and Plugged in settings are same as well. I tried to make max performance from the NVIDIA controll panal but no luck. Sometimes fps shoots up to 70 to 80 fps but it eventually starts decreasing.

Please help HP. I am worried.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please contact HP directly and ask for a replacment. There is a phone number for your country/region on the following list:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you borrow another charger from friend and try ? Sounds like funny but could be charger is the root cause.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have bought this laptop two weeks back and yes i received a message everytime when i connected the charger saying that your laptop is designed to vary performance but the charger is not of that potency. The thing is that my laptop is in warranty and the charger came with this laptop. Why would HP do such a thing ? And can i claim a free replacement as well ? Plus another thing that i forgot to mension was, Its ram is extended and it is 12 GB now.

Your suggestion is quite powerful cuz i also was thinking of the same problem because of that message i used to get when i plugged in. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please contact HP directly and ask for a replacment. There is a phone number for your country/region on the following list:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.