Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
notebook 15 d017-tu

I am having issues from some days there is a lining appearing on top of screen  and screen flickers between a time gap please help me line appears then screen flickers for seconds please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I had done all the things already but issue still persists

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I am attaching the image which i taken from pc ,that line on top appears and then disappears for few seconds this line continously blinks please get me a solution of this it is not a hardware problem i think so please help.  

IMG_20200731_205442_451.jpg

IMG_20200731_205723_965.jpg

IMG_20200731_205740_6CS.jpg

IMG_20200731_205740_6CS~2.jpg

HP Recommended

@Rishvant

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• When was the last time it worked without these issues?
  • Have you updated Graphics and Chipset drivers?
  • Have you checked the display on an external monitor?

Let’s try these steps to resolve the problem:

I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Tommorow i had go to service center and they replaced my pc display but after changing the. new display it gets very yellowishness is this any software issue or hardware issue as i had already replaced a new screen,please help me i am attaching the image of screen 

HP Recommended

This is screenshot taken by my pc see the yellowishness after replacing new screen

It was normal before changing new display

IMG_20200903_125801_340.jpg

IMG_20200903_125808_639.jpg

HP Recommended

I am attaching photos of screen after replacement see the yellowishness

IMG_20200903_125801_340.jpg

IMG_20200903_125808_639.jpg

HP Recommended

@Rishvant

Thank you for posting back. 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. This sounds like graphic driver conflicts.

Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating) 

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I had done all the things already but issue still persists

HP Recommended

@Rishvant

Thank you for posting back.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. I would suggest performing system factory reset will put the computer back to the original factory settings in this way all corrupted and outdated software will be removed. 

While doing the recovery there is an option to back up your personal files. If you have not previously done one now is a good time. 

Restoring Files that were Backed Up Using HP Recovery Manager (Windows )You can also contact HP support for assistance. They can remotely access your system to help alleviate difficulties: www.hp.com/contacthp/

The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Please click “

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You are going out of the solution my question is other and you are talking other thing

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.