Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Good news everyone.  I solve the problem with the video driver  and my games crashing.    Originally I thought the problem was related to a Nvidia driver problem.  This morning I was thinking about what to do next to try and resolve the problem.  Then it came to me to delete the Intel 4600 video driver.  I deleted the driver and rebooted Windows 10 to let the operating system install a default driver for the Intel 4600 video card.  Apparently the Intel driver must've been corrupt.  Since letting Windows 10 install a new driver, I had no problems with my games crashing.  My system is working great since then.  Also I noticed the graphics on my computer look better in the resolution of the screen is also better.  So, to make a long story  less  long, the problem I was having my video and games crashing seems to be resolved.  I've been running my games extensively, testing every aspect to make sure the problem really is fixed.  It seems to be fixed.  Thanks to all who tried to help me fix the problem.

William Kochevar

HP Recommended

Good to know. Thanks for coming back and updating us.

Cheers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.