Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am having this HP zBook 15 G3 as my work laptop. I am trying to connect a HDMI device with it. But the laptop is not detecting the HDMI device. It works fine with any VGA device. I have the latest drivers installed but still unable to connect any device to my HDMI port. Your help will be really appreciate!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Same thing started happening to me since Jan 3,
I was using a HDMI to VGA adapter, thought that broke and bought a new one, problem persisted, tried an HDMI cable, and nothing. 

Will try installing  the NVIDIA Driver and control panel, Will update

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-zbook-15-g3-mobile-workstation/8693763

HP Recommended

Hi there,

@HPE: Please let me know if there is solution for this problem.

I'm facing with same issue on my corporate Zbook 15 G3.

Had to switch to VGA for my beam-presentations and was running across building to find VGA cable...:(

Cheers

Milan

HP Recommended

Any update with your solution?

HP Recommended

I have updated BIOS to v01.25.  Now the HDMI interface gives a picture, but has sporadically it's getting lost.  

As I'm using HP ZBook as a corporate Laptop, I'm not able to update BIOS to v1.33 on my own, bur as soon as it is released in the stdard maintenance process within my company  I will validate it and post the result. 😉 

Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.