JayneAnnHill Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HOW DO i ENLARGE THE ITEMS ON MY SCREEN SO i CAN READ THEM. i MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO MAKE SMAL

HELP, I NEED TO ELARGE THE ITEMS ON MY SCREEN AND i DON'T KNOW HOW

6 REPLIES 6
lellison62 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HOW DO i ENLARGE THE ITEMS ON MY SCREEN SO i CAN READ THEM. i MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO MAKE SMAL

On the desktop background right click, click screen resolution, click make items smaller/larger.

Some desktops allow you to use your touchpad.  put your two index fingers on the center of the touchpad and pull apart. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Joanna112 Top Student
Top Student
5 5 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Maybe Magnifier can to solve this problem. You can find it by this route “Start”> “Accessories”> “Ease Access”> “Magnifier”. This application allows you to enlarge anything on the screen.

0 Kudos
MeUt Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I enlarge face book and aol.com screen.  It has shrunk to unseeable/unreadable!

Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MeUt ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

It is a fantastic place to find answers and information!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that when you are on Facebook or aol.com screen you are unable to read them as they are small.

Try pressing and holding the control key and pressing the + button.  Each press of the + while holding control should increase the screen size until it is acceptable.

Alternatively pressing and holding control and pressing the - button will decrease the size.

Here is a link to  Make items on the screen appear bigger (Magnifier) from Windows.microsoft.com.

If you would like further assistance, please provide your exact model and your Operating System.

Good Luck !

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
llpq Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please, help

0 Kudos
llpq Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I do not follow what I am required to do

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation