Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

HELP, I NEED TO ELARGE THE ITEMS ON MY SCREEN AND i DON'T KNOW HOW

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

On the desktop background right click, click screen resolution, click make items smaller/larger.

Some desktops allow you to use your touchpad.  put your two index fingers on the center of the touchpad and pull apart. 

Hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Maybe Magnifier can to solve this problem. You can find it by this route “Start”> “Accessories”> “Ease Access”> “Magnifier”. This application allows you to enlarge anything on the screen.

HP Recommended

How do I enlarge face book and aol.com screen.  It has shrunk to unseeable/unreadable!

HP Recommended

Hi @MeUt ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

It is a fantastic place to find answers and information!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that when you are on Facebook or aol.com screen you are unable to read them as they are small.

Try pressing and holding the control key and pressing the + button.  Each press of the + while holding control should increase the screen size until it is acceptable.

Alternatively pressing and holding control and pressing the - button will decrease the size.

Here is a link to  Make items on the screen appear bigger (Magnifier) from Windows.microsoft.com.

If you would like further assistance, please provide your exact model and your Operating System.

Good Luck !

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Please, help

HP Recommended

I do not follow what I am required to do

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.