Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavillion x360 m3 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I Just purchased a Hp 2005pr usb 2.0 port replicator, which i tried to install on my hp pavillion x360 convertible running windows 10 64gbit. All the ports on the port replicator work except for the VGA and HDMI ports.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@Nana18,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I was going through your post and understand that you need assistance in solving the display issues on the port replicator. Is that, right? I will be glad to help you.

I was able to check for the specifications and found that there is no drivers or controller software for the peripheral you bought.

That could be the reason for the display issues. If you have any PC with Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, there are drivers available.

You can try using the peripheral on that PC and check if that works with the display ports.

Hope that answers you the question. Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi,

will HP create drivers for port replicator in the near future?

how can I make it compatible with win10 specially for the graphics?

the port is still compatible with many (if not all) the current NB sold by HP with the WIN10.

this is a great device to expand ports in the NB.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately i cannot downgrade to windows 8 or 8.1 because i am using an HP Pavillion X360 m3 Convertible, and there are no touchscreen drivers for the above mentioned operating systems. Its a shame that HP hasn't been able to resolve this problem, because it is not rocket science. May be they just cant be bothered

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issues so any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.