Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ALL-IN-ONE 24-f0xx DESKTOP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since the last 5 days the upper portion of my HP-all-in-one desktop computer screen  flickers constantly.  I was able to fix it albeit temporary, I have tried just about all the "solutions" via the internet but nothing has worked since.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nwor 

Unfortunately, HP All-in-Ones are basically huge laptops with external mice and keyboards -- and they suffer from the same issues as ordinary laptops when it comes to screen problems.

You need to connect an external monitor to the PC.

If the visual artifacts also appear on the monitor, then it is a failing video chip and since those are soldered to the motherboard, they are not replaceable.

If the visual artifacts do NOT appear on the monitor, then it is a failing PC screen. While those can be replaced, the cost varies enormously by individual PC model.

We are not able, or permitted, to provide any repair estimates or equipment prices.
For this information, you would need to contact an HP Repair or Service Center.

Since you live in the U.S., here is a link to the HP Service Repair Centers:
https://www.service-center-locator.com/hp-hewlett-packard/hp-hewlett-packard-service-center.htm

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.