cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
BobG1974
Level 1
5 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Envy x360 compatibility with MPP 2.0 stylus

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr0030na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr0030na.

It never shipped with a pen/stylus. It has EZ Tilt Pen Software 1.0.0.25 (Elan Microelectronics software) included.

The screen is touch sensitive.

'Pen and Touch' = "Pen and touch support with 10 touch points" ( The Device Specifications).

Because this laptop screen is touch sensitive, has tilt pen software, so I would like to save up to buy an active stylus/pen that works.

Does anyone know if my specific device is Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0 compatible?

The manual has no information on this, it did not ship with a pen, the question is only about adding a peripheral device.

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GOLD_MASTER
Level 9
Level 9
1,862 1,475 166 1,164
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @BobG1974 .
The pens that are compatible for your equipment are as follows:
Pen:
Impreza 929863-002
Sunwoda 920241-001

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

View solution in original post

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
GOLD_MASTER
Level 9
Level 9
1,862 1,475 166 1,164
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @BobG1974 .
The pens that are compatible for your equipment are as follows:
Pen:
Impreza 929863-002
Sunwoda 920241-001

If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

BobG1974
Author
Level 1
5 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @GOLD_MASTER,

Thank you for your quick and clear response. I found it very helpful.

Best wishes 🙂

GOLD_MASTER
Level 9
Level 9
1,862 1,475 166 1,164
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BobG1974 .

You are welcome, it is a pleasure to help.
Best regards!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation