cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
PHft
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb091nd, lcd kabel

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb091nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello!

I have a HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb091nd (notebook) just over 3 years old. It's almost impossible to work on it, because the screen turns black, white, lines etc.... On this moment I can work on it.....but if I move.....it happens again. Seems like the lcd cable has to be replaced. If I move (or move the screen) the problem starts or stops. On an external display there's no problem.

I'm looking for the serial number of this part. Can someone help me with this? Where (in the Netherlands) can I buy this?

Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Groeten!

Peter

1 REPLY 1
PHft
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Seems like nobody with this issue....and no HP employées interested in giving any options?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation