Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x2 - 12-c004tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Any one else had problems with the screen popping off the 360 Spectre Detachable.  I brough the PC in August 2017, had it replaced in July 2018 because of a display issue and now the screen on that machine has began popping off in one corner and has now spread to both sides and cracked the top of the screen which I suspect has occured when the unit was closed up.  HP are saying I caused the problem which if I had dropped it or been rough with it I could understand however not the case.  Pretty average for a laptop that is just on 2 years old, been replaced and that machine is now failing and cannot be used as anything other than a destop. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mark185

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.