Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre X360 Stylus
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, 

I am having trouble finding a replacement tip, aka a nib per HP, for my pen that came with my HP Spectre x360. The pen works but the replaceable tip, emphasis on the word replaceable, portion can be removed from the pen for whatever reason since apparently HP doesn't sell replacement tips for them. I was told I have to buy an entirely new pen ($50-60) by customer service which does not make sense since HP obviously designed the tip to be removed then there MUST be a manufactured part and product number available when putting these pens together. If there is a new pen to buy there must be a replacement nib in order to continue to manufacture new pens. If i were to buy a new pen then when the nib on that one wore down from use I would have to buy another pen that works perfectly fine and is not broken whatsoever. Is there anyone from HP who is willing to go the extra mile for a customer to find this product number that I am more than happy to purchase instead of telling me I must buy a brand new pen. If any customers have found replacement nibs for the stylus on other online sites that work please direct me towards the product. 

P.S. they make nibs for other stylus pens. Here are the product numbers for example (1VY60AA, CMPH110, 3RV58AA)

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Awooten24 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are looking for the HP Spectre Pen/Stylus Tip.

I would suggest oiur phone suppoort. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

@Praveen196 I have contacted the phone support and they were not able to provide a solution other than buy another pen for $50. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.