Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Finelly I updated the bios by the programmer with a file what was created for this purpose by the installer for creating the usb flash. But this did not help, artifacts still present. Unfortunatly no warranty Product sold by third party, this is written about warranty. I cannot even to buy a cpu that to raplace, I did'nt find it. Yes, I know it is soldered, I have a soldering station for this.

Also, after I flashed the bios by a programmer now in the time of boot I see "Manufacture programming mode in unlock mode" message. 

Also sometimes I see invalid Bios checksum in the beginning of boot, a little table with this information.

HP Recommended

Hello @toly4470 

Unfortunately, I can't wave a magic wand. My options are exhausted... 

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Haha, magic wand would be good. Thank anyway for your help!

HP Recommended

Having similar problems with the Ryzen 7 model  3050ti model. You need to set Nvidia settings to Auto ~ Auto Recommended. The graphics sliver can't handle much if you choose "dedicated processor" to stay on, you have to let the laptop switch back and forth with the integrated. Depending on the task. If you don't, you get artifacts and high heat. Very disappointed. That is why HP discontinued the model, but buyers got rooked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.