Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I have the same issue with my HP Pavilion 360. There are several posts about this, it seems like it is a manufacturer issue. My warranty is expired, but I'm hoping given the circumstances you can help me out. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@helppls6

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The model is the HP pavillion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx. 

With normal protective use, my laptop screen popped out at the bottom left corner. I believe this was the result of the left hinge not working and causing further damage. Since then, the glass at the bottom has broken, which resulted in a split across the screen. It now will detect touch on the screen in places I am not touching it, and causes glitching. 

To make my laptop useable I have duck taped the lower corner and only keep it open . However the screen is still glitchy and often has to be restarted or repositioned. 

Had the laptop been built to handle normal use (bending back and forth into ipad mode, and normal open and closing ) the hinge would not have broken and resulted in the cracked screen. This damage has been indicated by many customers in support threads. 

Thank you. 

HP Recommended

@helppls6

Thank you for the information.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. I am still waiting on a reply to finalize this situation. thank you. 

HP Recommended

Hello.

I have the exact same problem and can't report it to HP. 

I was working and suddendly (with no impact whatsoever. I wasn't even touching the screen), the screen cracked (like a hair) in the superior corner. Important to say that the laptop has less than 4 months and I simply cannot be without it. 

I am reporting my problem in this platform just because I can't find an e-mail or other form of contact anywhere else. 

Hopefully, this platform, being from hp, will be able to solve my problem.  

Waiting for a response to this urgente matter.

Sincerely,

Raquel Pinto Dias

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.