Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 11

I recently purchased a pen for my HP ENVY x360 Convert 13-bd0510sa 13.3" 2 in 1 Laptop (54C82EA#ABU), it connects to the Bluetooth and the pen shoutcut button works and opens the microsoft writing, however the pen is not writing neither interacting with the touch screen at all! Can you please advice. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Mido2022 .

The pencils that are compatible with your equipment are the following:
Pen:
Sunwoda active pen stylus in natural silver finish 910942-001
Zenvo pen in natural silver finish (includes cable) L95614-001

The HP Stylus Active Pen G1 you mention is not compatible for your device.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Mido2022 .
What is the product number or full name of the pen you purchased and are using?

If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Hello there, 

Thanl you so much in advance for your help.

HP Stylus Active Pen G1

Model No. HP PN: 839082-003

HP Recommended

@Mido2022 .

The pencils that are compatible with your equipment are the following:
Pen:
Sunwoda active pen stylus in natural silver finish 910942-001
Zenvo pen in natural silver finish (includes cable) L95614-001

The HP Stylus Active Pen G1 you mention is not compatible for your device.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help. 

HP Recommended

@Mido2022 .

You're welcome, it's a pleasure to help.
Best regards!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.