Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 820
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

How to decrease minimal brightness ?, it is too much bright for me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

My sincere aplogoies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. Happy to help you!!

Here are some common ways to adjust the brightness:

1. Open windows Control Panel, open Windows Mobility Centre and adjust the brightness here.

2. On a lot of notebooks, tapping f3 will often increase the brightness ( with f2 reducing it ).

3. Open windows Control Panel, open Power Options, click Change Plan Settings next to your selected power plan and you can adjust the brightness here.

Note: You may use this link for reference: http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-disable-auto-or-adaptive-screen-brightness-in-windows-10/

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

This link might help you to resolve the issue

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00832191

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Please official HP techs, read the question before answering completely wrong.  

HP Recommended

My sincere aplogoies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. Happy to help you!!

Here are some common ways to adjust the brightness:

1. Open windows Control Panel, open Windows Mobility Centre and adjust the brightness here.

2. On a lot of notebooks, tapping f3 will often increase the brightness ( with f2 reducing it ).

3. Open windows Control Panel, open Power Options, click Change Plan Settings next to your selected power plan and you can adjust the brightness here.

Note: You may use this link for reference: http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-disable-auto-or-adaptive-screen-brightness-in-windows-10/

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi KNRK

THANKS, it is there ... Intel graphics Control Panel, now like on the smartphone , TO SAVE MY EYES...:smileylol:

HP Recommended

Thank you for your kind response!! I am happy I was able to help you resolve the issue 🙂

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi, but now there is problem, to change windows theme on the Desktop PC , Personalisation ...NOT RESPONDING

(Remote-desktop- app from HP 820 to Desktop PC HP, Windows 7 Enterprise)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.