Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

So i just started my laptop and tried working on a school project but My images turn out in weird shapes with weird types of trangles. Also when i tried to find help about it and started up google chrome the page also didn't turn out correctly. 

Also right now where i'm filling this in there are weird triangles on my screen.

The triangles are not on the same place everytime so I don't think it has to do with the screen itself. 

I added some pictures to hopefully make the problem a bit more clear. 

I hope someone can help me solve this problem. 

Daniël 

this is how google starts upthis is how google starts up

Schermopname (1) - kopie.pngSchermopname (10).pngSchermopname (11).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Dheumpie.

I have found the same problem with my Probook 450 G6. I have found a way to fix it, at least on a temporary basis.

Do the following:

1. Download the Graphics driver for the Irntel UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor. The file name is sp95088.exe.
  2. Uninstall the Intel UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor. Make sure you delete the installed drivers. This will revert the grahics device to a generic display adaptor.
  3. Run sp95088.exe to reinstall the UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor driver.
  4. You may need to reboot the laptop.

I have had to repeat this process a number of times.

I am still trying to work out what triggers this behaviour.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Dheumpie

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number and the operating system of the computer?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Keep me posted.

Thank you for joining the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hp probook 440 G6

productnumber: 4RZ53AV

Serial number 5CD92833K0

processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz

Total storage:16.00 GB (15.87 GB not used)

It is running on Windows 10 pro

I have tried just about anything to solve this issue. I have dowloaded multiple malware removing programmes and got the results checked by people in another forum, I have tried to do a clean install of Windows. I have restored the laptop to the factorymodus. I am afraid it might have something to do with the hardware. 

I also came across some people who had the same issue with the probook 450, don't know if that rings a bell?

Thanks in advance for helping.

HP Recommended

Hi Dheumpie.

I have found the same problem with my Probook 450 G6. I have found a way to fix it, at least on a temporary basis.

Do the following:

1. Download the Graphics driver for the Irntel UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor. The file name is sp95088.exe.
  2. Uninstall the Intel UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor. Make sure you delete the installed drivers. This will revert the grahics device to a generic display adaptor.
  3. Run sp95088.exe to reinstall the UHD Graphics 620 display adaptor driver.
  4. You may need to reboot the laptop.

I have had to repeat this process a number of times.

I am still trying to work out what triggers this behaviour.

HP Recommended

This is also what fixed it for me after i tried to do this a few times.

Thanks for your help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.