Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp 15-d033se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After I installed windows 10 x64 pro, I downloaded all the drivers from HP site (after entering the model name and everything...) but the intel hd graphics driver didn't work, in the middle of the installation an error message appears, saying " your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirement for installing the software"    and that goes for both the intel hd graphics drivers available on the site (the 124 mb one and the 169mb one) I even tried to download and insall the driver from intel but after the installation I get a gray screen with a cursor and I have to go to a restore point.

so I need a driver that works.

please help

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Silly me! Intel HD graphics driver didn't work and gave me a blank screen cuz I have adjusted the screen resolutions on 1366x768 b4 I install it but when I got it to the default the driver worked smoothly.

I got the driver directly from Intel site tho, the ones on hp site DON'T work.

sorry for the disturbance I hope no one makes my fault

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

H

Login to, Control Panel, System, Device Manager right click on the device, properties, details ... copy and attach the hardware ID.

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
HP Recommended

here's the hardware Ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_21BC103C&REV_09
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_21BC103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&CC_0300

HP Recommended

can anyone please help?

HP Recommended

Silly me! Intel HD graphics driver didn't work and gave me a blank screen cuz I have adjusted the screen resolutions on 1366x768 b4 I install it but when I got it to the default the driver worked smoothly.

I got the driver directly from Intel site tho, the ones on hp site DON'T work.

sorry for the disturbance I hope no one makes my fault

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.