Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Is there a general keyboard shortcut to eject CD? My button on door of drive has got broken.  I need to eject CDs from keyboard if possible

HP Recommended

I am using windows 7 

HP Recommended

Re: Is there a general keyboard shortcut to eject CD?  I am using windows 7 

HP Recommended

Re: Is there a general keyboard shortcut to eject CD for windows 7 

HP Recommended

Is there a general keyboard shortcut to eject CD?  I am using windows 7 OS

HP Recommended

An old thread I know however I just came across this Youtube tutorial and it looks like a decent option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33yCcGL4Qk

HP Recommended

I just bought an inexpnsive key board the needs to be plugged into my iMac.  It does not have an eject button.  I have a cd in my computer that for some odd reason does not show the CD icon on the screen.  I want to eject it but have not figured out how to do it.  When I went into iTunes under controls and found an eject it also did not work.  Now I am stumped.

Anyone know what to do?

HP Recommended

I just bought an inexpnsive key board the needs to be plugged into my iMac.  It does not have an eject button.  I have a cd in my computer that for some odd reason does not show the CD icon on the screen.  I want to eject it but have not figured out how to do it.  When I went into iTunes under controls and found an eject it also did not work.  Now I am stumped.

Anyone know what to do?

does anyone know how to copy text with this keyboard????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.