Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EliteBook 840
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

We meet an issue with video conferencing and we would like to test the latest intel graphic driver :

Intel: Version: 24.20.100.6136 (Latest) Date: 6/5/2018

When i try to install it , there is a error message due to HP intigrity check drivers.
I follow tuto about disable intigrity check but i alway have the same message.

Is there a way to install this driver ?
did HP plan to package it , and integrate it in HP Support assistant ?

Thanks

Regards
Thomas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Thomas.

See if uninstalling the current Intel graphic driver, restarting the PC, and then repeating the process I posted works.

Without the graphics driver, the device will be labeled as a Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.

You would click on that device and follow the process.

To uninstall the graphics driver, right click on the Intel HD graphics adapter, select uninstall and check the uninstall driver box.  Then restart the pc.

If that doesn't work either, you will have to reinstall the Intel graphics adapter from your notebook's support page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this works...

Download the latest W10 ZIP file driver from the link below.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27847/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?produc...

Unzip the file to its folder by right clicking on the file and select Extract All:

Once that is done, go to the device manager, click to expand the Display Adapters device manager category.

Click on the Intel HD graphics adapter listed there.

Click on the driver tab.

Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and then at the bottom of that window, select the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Click on Have Disk and browse to the unzipped graphics driver folder>Graphics>igdlh64 (setup information file), and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your answer.

I follow your proccess

there is a windows message which tell : the best drivers is already install.

Regards

Thomas

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Thomas.

See if uninstalling the current Intel graphic driver, restarting the PC, and then repeating the process I posted works.

Without the graphics driver, the device will be labeled as a Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.

You would click on that device and follow the process.

To uninstall the graphics driver, right click on the Intel HD graphics adapter, select uninstall and check the uninstall driver box.  Then restart the pc.

If that doesn't work either, you will have to reinstall the Intel graphics adapter from your notebook's support page.

HP Recommended

Hell Paul,

i solved the issue by install the default windows driver

search pilote on my computer --> choose pilote in the drivers list on my computer --> Video Card generic Microsoft

and after i use the zip you told me .

thanks a lot for your help !

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.