Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
HP Recommended
HP Chromebook x360 - 11-ae027nr

I was curious what the correct USB-C to HDMI adapter would be for a HP Chromebook x360 - 11-ae027nr. I tried to use a highly rated adapter off Amazon, however plugging it in produced the wrong colors on the external display. I tried several cables and several displays and the result was the same. I looked into USB-C to HDMI adapters on HP's website but my model was not listed under the compatible models. The x360 Specs show it's USB-C to be DP1.2 compatible. I am using 720p and 1080p TV/Projectors, so 4K+ isn't required.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HP produces an HP Pavilion USB-C™ to HDMI 2.0 Adapter that is published as being compaitible with your Chromebook.

The product number is 2PC54AA. You can find an online vendor by searching online.

Chromebook_Compatible.png

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by marking that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.