Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 BA002TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

your website and brochure said that my laptop HP x360 pavilion ba002tx use :

1. IPS panel HD UVWA

2. using Discrete Nvidia GT 940MX 2GB GDDR5

after I bought it yesterday but its not IPS panel and using TN

Not using GDDR5 but DDR3 gt 940MX

why ?.test.png

Screenshot (18).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I wish for you the best of luck on your inquiry.  

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by marking that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

In which country do you reside?

I checked with the information you supplied to identify your ultrabook and have not seen what you said the HP Store online said. I also notice that you did not include the digits that denote the size of the notebook. That made identifying it a bit difficult. From what I can find, your ultrabook must be a 14" model. see the following URL link to an HP online store with specifications.

https://www.hpshopping.id/en/hp-pavilion-x360-14-ba002tx-1xe29pa.html

BTW, The program that you used is not the most accurate in determining which components make up your notebook. For that reason I am not surprised that you are puzzled.

Use Windows 10 device manager and DXDIAG to see what capabilities your display and graphics have. They are more reliable than the HWinFO64 utility.

CPUID and CPU-z are also far better than the utility you used. See the following URL.

https://www.cpuid.com/

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by marking that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
Dxdiag, cpu z and cpu id are not an utility for checking display monitor type, i have checked it. Cpu z is an utility for checking cpu, ram, and motherboard types not display panel.

Btw I live in Indonesia.
HP Recommended
Ba002tx model is 14 in only bruh.. nothing else.
HP Recommended

U may see it on brochure20180311_223514.jpg

Surprised ?.

It shows ips uwva

I m so puzzled now 

HP Recommended

I wish for you the best of luck on your inquiry.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.