Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 14-bk152sa

Hi, I'm wanting to know how/if I can multitask on this laptop. I want to be able to have microsoft teams on one side of the screen whilst I record digital notes on the other side, like having 2 apps open simultaneously without one disappearing. How can I do this? Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@m27_Zara 

Windows has been able to run multiple apps at the same time since the very earliest days.

You do that by launching one app after another and positioning the windows they create on the desktop.

IF you're having problems with any of them, we can not help in that because we have no way to debug or fix app-specific issues.  You would have to contact the support forum of the vendor of the app that is having issues.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.