Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Example:HP15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my taskbar used to hide until i needed it now it will not hide anymore how do i get it to hide again

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Right click an empty area of the Taskbar and select Properties.

Make sure that the option for 'Auto-hide the taskbar' is checked, then click Apply and Ok to save any change.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Hello ,

Hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the task manager. On the "Processes" tab, scroll down to "Windows Explorer" and highlight it. Click the "Restart" button in the bottom right corner of the task manager

HP Recommended

Solved, tks so much, big help for me.

h2os

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.