Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Thats for sure. Its not only problem with Netflix app... 

Looks like Its with any app that requieres "high use of video", so the video card or the drivers (I dont know what) cant support this and start to glich... 

I bought this laptop thinking about "Its a great laptop", but once again Looks like we were scam. 

HP Recommended

An other month passed, no solution came up.

What do we have to do? 

I updated all the drivers HP control panel told me to update but everything continues to be as it was before.

What do we have to do? Any solution, tip, piece of advice?

I paid 1500€ for this laptop, i want replies.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I feel the same way than you. Totally scam. Looks like they delay purposely so the garanty is over!

No solution to our problem... I preffer to drop to garbage this laptop, before my money back! Then Buy a Other Brand, a good one and with support

HP Recommended

@capita3000 @GigiSpectre

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have a Spectre x360 13-ae019nl and the same problem, but I found a way to "solve" it. 

I did many trials and I found out that if I restore the factory settings by using the recovery image and then I isntall all drivers only through HP Support Assistant Netflix still works. If I update graphic drivers from Intel website the problem pops out, and the same happens if you install Windows 10 from scratch using Microsoft files.

It seems the only solution for me is to keep HP drivers from 2018...

HP Recommended

Well. Thanks, thats a kind of "solution". But Its silly how they mix UP all drivers and the customers have to guess what to do. 

HP Recommended

Yes, I think we can all agree to that. But we have to be thankful to @Betty0610 

HP Recommended

Yeas I mean, having bought a laptop of high level we should not perform activities like the one described by @steambro.

The machine should work, that's it. 

I'm also thankful to @Betty0610 that at least texted us and forwarded the topic/issue to further examinations.

Now let's wait and see if they can solve this problem or not, seen they have understood many of us are experiencing it!

HP Recommended

Hi everybody, it seems that everything is solved, at least for me.

Yesterday evening I received an update from Intel Corporation in windows update called "Intel Corporation - Extension - 26.20.200.7820".

After the installation I tried to open Netflix (APP) and Disney+ on Edge and it seems that everything is working fine, they solved it.

It was a problem of the graphic card.

Let me know if you got the same result!

HP Recommended

Exactly the same. 

When I received the up-date, I was thinking whether its random or not.

But Netflix app have not crashed and screen flickering stopped ever since. 

Finally ! Thanks for supporting my post, I knew we will be OK at the end.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.